11/21/11

Dota Cheats in Dota 6.72c and 6.72f Revealed!

I've been playing Dota game for more than two years now and I've never cheated in the game because I'm a honest and good player. I know the cheats in Dota 6.72c and 6.72f but I didn't used it during the game. I felt guilty if I used it and I don't want to call me a cheater. This time, I'm going to share the cheats in Dota 6.72c and 6.72f so that everybody's happy. Just type -reggie to activate the cheat in dota 6.72c and you can see the cheat code commands to use during the game. Then, you can also type -reggie, -abcdef and try this one -azhafikah in Dota 6.72f in order to activate the cheat. Make sure you just don't type the cheat code activator in ALL chat or ALLIED chat. Just type it observer mode so that no one can suspects you. :)

Remember that cheater's never win. So, don't get so confident in winning the game and never trust the cheat. You can win the game by your own skills and talents. So, play honestly and have fun :).. lol

1 Comments:

cotto vs margarito 2 live stream said...

Thanks for the cheat. I've been looking for this.