11/29/11

Watch Emily Browning on Sleeping Beauty (2011) Movie

This movie "Sleeping Beauty" has been already released for Festival De Cannes 2011 and Emily Browning took this role for a change. I actually have already watched this movie and also I downloaded a copy of Sleeping Beauty movie a month ago at the pirate bay site. At first, I thought the movie is like a fairy tale because of the title which is a popular and good for children but when I saw the movie, it brought me an interest of Emily Browning. She was so great and sexy in this movie "Sleeping Beauty" and I don't why she took this kind of role. Emily Browning looks so young and don't get me wrong, she looks like being abused on this movie because she looks like 13 years old. But, she was great on this movie because she knows how to handle such a matured role.

Just watch Sleeping Beauty (2011) movie and you will know what exactly I want to point out. I have a copy of this movie that I had downloaded last month and I have already watched it. Sleeping Beauty movie is rated R and no minors allowed to watch this movie. The film will be shown this December 2, 2011 and starred by Emily Browning, Michael Dorman, Mirrah Foulkes, Rachael Blake and written and directed by Julia Leigh. So, don't forget to watch Sleeping Beauty (2011) movie with Emily Browning on theater.

0 Comments: