12/6/11

Complete List Of Movie Reviews For MMFF 2011 From Watch Out

When I've researched about Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) 2011 official entries, I found a site with complete reviews all of movies to compete in the said film festival. There are 7 official entries for MMFF 2011 and those are Ang Panday 2, Enteng Ng Ina Mo, My Househusband, Segunda Mano, Shake Rattle and Roll 13, Yesterday Today and Tomorrow and Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story. They are all been reviewed from Watch Out blog if you look at his Updated MMFF 2011 Official List Of Entries, you will see each of the movies are reviewed. I was amazed for his works and I really appreciated every information he had shared and posted in his blog.

One of my favorite upcoming MMFF 2011 movies to watch are Enteng Ng Ina MO, Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story and Ang Panday 2. I'm sure I will watch these three movies on December 25, 2011. I can't afford to watch it all but maybe I should watch it in the right time.

0 Comments: